Baby Teeth
So two days ago Landon was being Oscar the grouch--and I've never done teething before (well at least that I can remember) and I thought I was going to go crazy. But then in pops his first little tooth! How cute. I'm glad I already have all me teeth and don't have to deal with that pain--I'm a pretty big wuss. But it's cool to think that he'll get to eat big people food before I know it! But--if he gets that grouchy with every tooth. I'm headed straight to the nut house! If any professional moms know any good teething tips---please help me out!
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Posted by Kelly at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Professional mom here...
Wait until Landon gets his molars! Cute blog Kel, I'm excited to read more!!
Vern
Welcome to the blogging world Kelly! I can't believe how big your little jammer is getting.
Peace Out
Post a Comment