



Well, we offically made it through one year as parents!! I can hardly believe it. Time flies when you are having fun! I am in denial that my little baby boy is getting so big. It is definately a love hate relationship--I love that he is learing new things--but hate that he is not my snuggly little dude anymore! We had a little party at Friendship Park. Landon liked his cake--but didn't like getting his hands dirty---he wanted me to put it in his mouth. He does a few tricks like wave bye-bye, blow kisses, hold up one finger when you ask him how old he is. You know, the typical kid show off tricks. Here are his one year pictures from Kiddie Kandids. Yeah, I had to get one of each pose---since I couldn't decide!
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Happy Birthday to Landon
Posted by Kelly at 9:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment