Well, this momma has the binkie blues! Landon is 2 years and 3 months old, and my little brother decided it was time for him to lose the binkie. So, we did it. I was very addicted to that darn thing! All I had to do was stick the binkie in his mouth and put him to bed!! I loved my life. Well, getting rid of it has not been that hard--in fact, I should feel really lucky. Landon has only asked for it a handful of times--especially at bedtime. He wants his blankie and binkie--but I have to tell him, "Landon is a big boy now, the binkie is gone bye-bye." He has woken up each night once asking for it--but I tell him again and he lays back down and goes to sleep. Naps are harder--he lies awake in bed for almost an hour before going to sleep. I've seen him stick his thumb in his mouth a couple of times---I REALLY hope he doesn't start that because its much harder to take away a thumb!! I thought I was in for weeks for screaming and tantrums when it was time for bed! I wish I'd have been brave enough to do this months ago!!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm impressed. Bring on Potty Training!
Congrats Kelly! I still have a slight"bobba" problem at my house! It's probably time I get on the "bye, bye" program!
Post a Comment