So I am really rotten!! I have been complaining about how I need a camera sooooo badly. I keep saying that maybe I would blog more or scrap book more--if I had a decent camera. The camera I have is nice---but a little outdated. We bought it about 4 years ago. Its sad how fast technology changes--how am I supposed to keep on top of things at this rate???? Any how, I was at Costco (my favorite hangout) and saw a Canon Power Shot 12 megapixel camera on sale!! (Now, it s no SLR fancy-schmancy, but it'll be awesome for me.) So what did I do? I bought it for myself, of course!! Christmas is literally days away-but no, I can't wait for Santa. I NEED it NOW!! To justify my spending-- I told Zak we would need to to capture Landon's expression on Christmas morn, when He finally got to see what "Sana Close" brought him!! So Merry Christmas Kelly!! And thanks to Zak for sharing his $100 Costco gift card that he won at his work health fair. Thanks Babe for the GREAT new camera!!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I thought your blogging issues were computer related. Does this mean you will be purchasing a computator on your next trip to the Costco?! Haha. Congrats on the camera.
You'll have to start posting some more pics that you take with the new canon, I too am in desperate need of a new camera so I need to see the kind of pics that yours takes! Congrats!
I totally want a new camera too, and agree with keeping up with technology. When I bought my camera 5.2 mp was pretty hot stuff. Yeah, time to upgrade. I'm jealous of you!
Post a Comment