I was tagged by my friend Tara, to do this post about Zak. Which is perfect actually, because this next week is his 30th Birthday! So here is an "ode" to my darling Hubby Zak!!
What is his full name? Zachary Jon Erwin
How long have we been married? 6 Years 6 months
How long did we date? 1 1/2 years....Approximately
How old are you? 30 (next Tuesday)--He's really getting up there!
Who eats more? I must admit that I probably do!
Who said I love you first? Kelly
Who sings better? Zak for sure, he used to be in musicals (forced by him mom, so he says)
Who is smarter? definately Zak
Whose temper is worse? Mine, by long shot! Zak is always cool and collected!
Who does the laundry? me--Zak thinks we have a laundry fairy that magically cleans his clothes! Who does the dishes? We have a deal, if I cook it, he cleans it up! (I am soooo lucky!)
Who mows the lawn? Zak, He does different patterns every week!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Zak
Who pays the bills? "Kelly the bill paying fairy"
Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time
Who is taller? Zak
Who drives when together? Well, Zak is in the driver's seat, but I seem to love to get involved!
Who is more stubborn? Me--it is in the "Mueller" genetics
Who's parents do you see the most? probably mine, but we love them both the same !
Who kissed who first? Zak kissed me, but he SWEARS I kissed him first!
Who proposed? Zak, at my elementray school!
Who has more friends? We both do!
Who has more siblings? Zak has 5 (including a sister that no one seems to know about!)I have 4
Who wears the pants? Both, but I sometimes like to wear skirts!
I TAG Lindsey Ketcham, Kristen Jolley and Tiffany Zezula!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
All about my DARLING Hubby!!
Posted by Kelly at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That is a totally fun one, I'll be sure to give my Robby's info soon:)
Zak has a sister? I did not know this either. Jay also insists that I kissed him first too, but we really both know it was him. Very cute Kelly!
All that and he makes homemade salsa too!
How cute! I'll have to get working on it! Love your blog by the way...and LOVE the new pictures of Landon. What a catch!
So who is this mysterious sister? Thanks for playing. It is darling. Tell him Happy birthday.
Aw Happy Birthday Zak!! xxooxxoo
Post a Comment