

This was a Valentine's Party we had back in February! Yaeh, I'm a little slow on getting this photos posted, oh well. We had alot of fun playing TWISTER with our awesome friends--Paul and Lindsey Deering, Sarah and Cam Empey, Trevor and Tiffany Zezula and of course us! I was the worst player ever! I have never claimed to be a bendable person!! We also played "name whos favorite love song this is" and "getting to know your spouse". It was really fun. Thanks guys for the fun night! We missed our other pals--Joel and Jen Atwater--they were unable to make it to our crazy party that night!!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
All "Twisted" Up!!
Posted by Kelly at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Love twister! Haven't played in a while though, but looks like you guys had quite the twister party!
Festivus! Kelly, your festive postings + the rockin' picture of your family on the side = party animals. Your friends seem uber cool....especially to be up for a game o' twister. Fun times!
That sounds like fun! I was looking at the pictures and noticed my old couches that I gave to Sarah! How funny! I'm glad she could put them to use!
Post a Comment