Tuesday, September 21, 2010

She did it AGAIN!!


My Connor is my curly-locks boy and I love him to bits!
Zak says the time is almost here for a haircut.
Had to get these beauties documented before the
ax ( or scissors) fell!
Once again--the SUPER FAB
Veronica Reeve
Stepped in to save the day!
I love tese pictures very much--she always captures my
boys just as they are--no boring portraits.
And sometimes Boys have an opinion of how the
photos shoots should go as well!
I love how these turned out anyway...
In fact, I think the curls need to stay a bit longer.
Go ahead and cancel that haircut appointment!

5 comments:

The Reid Family said...

Kelly, you have the cutest boys! They look like Gap models or something! Your friend takes darling pictures. Hope you guys are doing well,

Alisa

Libby said...

Precious. I would like to go on record as being pro-hairdo for Connor. No scissors please. Seriously, his hair is UH-MAZING!! Veronica did a great job.

Tara Chase said...

Okay that is the cutest little boy in the world. I love those pictures!I got those costumes at buycostumes.com what a cute idea for halloween, good luck on the hunt for the costumes.

Christa said...

LOVE the hair! He is so dang cute and big already! Hope all is well :)

Cordell and Sarah said...

He is adorable Kelly! I'm glad I found your blog. We miss you guys!