Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Our Newest Little Man

He has arrived!
Bode Judkins Erwin
Born on
9/9/2011
At 4:03pm
Weighs 6 lbs 10 oz
19.5 inches
Our tiniest Boy
Lots of dark brown hair!!
We already adore our little Bean!

5 comments:

Kendra Belliston said...

Congrats Kelly! He sure is precious.

The Reid Family said...

Congrats on your little guy. I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering if you had had your baby yet! He is so sweet. I bet his big brothers just love him!

Libby said...

I can attest-he is a little sweetie!! You and Zak did an excellent job!! Way to go.

P.S. I already feel like I need to sneak over for more snuggles!

Jennifer and Tyler said...

Yeah! I've been waiting for this post! Congrats you guys! I had heard and have been thinking about you! He is adorable and I love the name. I want to visit soon, I will call you!

Amy said...

Congrats Kel. He is adorable.