
I'm not running the Boston marathon in April, but I am related to someone who is... (my dad) and that means we are going along to cheer him to the finish line! I am totally pumped!! No kid for 8 whole days!! (I still love you Landon) We just bought CHEAP airfare. $250 round trip! That is a super deal--if you need to fly anywhere--use airfarewatchdog--way good deals!! So wish me luck on my running--no wait, I mean wish Don good luck!!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Me, Run a Marathon????
Posted by Kelly at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yeah, right. You are the real one running. I know the truth. I also know that your motivation is just the chance to wear tiny shorts.
P.S. Thanks for the cute ecard!
What a great accomplishment for your sporty dad! Aren't you so proud? We'll be rooting for him...I've heard it's a dooser!
Post a Comment