Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Take me down to Chinatown





Whilest we visit the beautiful city of Boston, we have now decided to jump on down the the Great city of New York. The cheapest way to get there, I have discovered is to take a luxury tour type bus from the "chinatown" in Boston to the "chinatown" in NYC. I talked tomy darling friend Abbie who happens to be the senior designer for DKNY jeans in NYC about this shady proposition. She said not to be scared--that is should be just fine!! So NYC here I come, I do hope to visit Ground Zero and eat lunch at Carnaghe (SP?) Deli--Maybe my tour guide (Abbie) and clue us in on the Best of NYC in the short time we'll be there. I still have to wait until April........I hope I can wait that long. Do I seem a little anxious about this trip????? You would too if you hadn't been on a kid free trip in several years!!

5 comments:

Abbie said...

Kels!! You don't even know how excited I am that you & Zach are coming! I know it's like 6 months away, but I've been dreaming about it! And you'll finally get to meet Alysson- He is a professional tour guide (he loves it!! I think he's been to rockefeller plaza and ground zero like 500 times). I work a couple blocks from Times Square so we can take you everywhere and explore new things we haven't seen yet! I can't wait to see you!!!! Wish u were bringing the little guy, but you'll have a fun grown-up trip!!! love you!!!!!!!! xoxoxo

Libby said...

I am so jealous. You'll be cruisin' the scene and I'll be up to my ears in baby. Too scary. You'll have a blast. Hopefully you'll have some cool celeb sightings. Last time I went we saw Liv Tyler, Danny Glover, and Tim Robbins. I was totally excited even though these aren't really cool people!

Kristen said...

We loved our trip to NYC too! I'm totally supportive of not taking the little guy. You'll love him more after a break like that. How cool are you for being able to have a resident take you on a tour? I would make a paper chain to count down the days if I were you:)

Libby said...

I would also make a paper chain. I really did make one for the 150 days prior to my graduation. I can help if you want.

Sarah Empey said...

Landon would look pretty cute in a Yankees hat- Jake and Nicole have one and they are darling, if I do say so myself. If it were me, I'd loose 30 pounds before I went so I could gain it back with Carnagie Deli Cheescake.