So, as you can see by my countdown clock, the time has ticked away and we are almost ready to embark on our east coast adventure!! In this picture, you can see our hotel--its the tall white pointy building with the clock tower. Should be really nice. Don and Kim are so kind to share their Marriott time share vactions with us! Thanks Dad and Mom. We can't wait. Thanks to all our babysitters out there for making this dream vacaction a reality. I will be posting some fab photos when I return!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Boston or Bust, Baby!!
Posted by Kelly at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Yay Kelly..have so much fun!! Kid free trips are really bittersweet! You will have the best time. I am so jealous.
Be sure to eat some beans for the rest of us who are stuck in Utah-probably with snow!
I am longing for a "kid free" vacation! I'm jealous too. Have so much fun!
So fun. Enjoy every moment. Will keep an eye out on Land-O. :)
We'll not will. I do have a college education. Sorry. I'm really a bad speller.
I've always wanted to go to Boston- can't wait to see your fab pics. Have a super trip and tell your pops good luck on the 26 miler!
Kell, I am so jealous. I LOVE Boston. You will have so much fun!
Post a Comment