Monday, May 19, 2008
Happy 'Late' Mother's Day to Me!!
Just a SHOUT-OUT to one of my Fav Gal Pals in the whole world! You really made my day by taking such DARLING pics of my little Landon. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! So, you've probably seen these photos on Veronica's Photo Blog. But you get to see them again. I mean really, little boys don't get much cuter than this! Seeing these made me realize that being a Mom is the best and I wouldn't trade it for anything! I need to remind myself of this fact more often. It seems like I sometimes forget about the good things in my life!! Hope you all get to experience a 3 year old boy in your life! Holy smokes, I love that kid!
Posted by Kelly at 9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
So cute Kelly! He is a darling little boy! I agree, everyone needs to experiance of a 3 year (or almost 3) old little boy!!
I love the new pics. That boy is going to be a heart breaker! I especially love the one with the blue background.
This wets my appetite for our family photos next month- but I don't think they could possibly be this darling...
Those are darling. She does a really good job.
What a cutie! I love those pics!
Post a Comment