So Veronica has done it again! This time with my little sis--Missy. We had such a blast taking photos last night. We traveled all around our great town! Snowbasin, 4-C Dry Cleaner (who knew?) the park, etc! Vern was such a good sport! She let me act like I knew what I was doing with poses and lighting and all that fancy photograpy stuff! Well the pictures are beautiful! But it does help when the person getting their pictures taken are as cute as Missy is!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
these are great pics..and your sis is super cute!
Good Heavens- she's going to be snatched up before she even hits college! Kelly- you chose the right friends, they have all the hookups. Why do you still hang out with us??
Cute Kel, I can't believe Missy is that old. She's a hottie! Hope all is well and excited to have you up!
Ok, Missy is Hot Stuff!! And Vern is amazing! She is getting so professional! I'm thoroughly impressed with both Missy & Vern's talents ;) xoxo
Did Stacey call your sister a hottie? Interesting.
Post a Comment