I have been told by several people that my blog has been suffering for some time now. Well, can I give you some of my best excuses? First, its the HOLIDAYS...enough said. Second, the appraisal business is CRAZY right now. If you didn't know--interest rates are super low and everyone and their dog are refinancing/buying houses right now. I am definately not complaining--seeing how SLOW we have been for almost a year now. We make hay while the sun shines (that means work hard while you have work to do) because who know when the nutty Feds will raise those rates back up again! Third, the pregnancy thing...isn't that the best excuse? So forgive me for slacking, I will try to make it up to you soon. We have been busy little elves around our house--I just haven't taken any pictures!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Behind on the Blogging....
Posted by Kelly at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I hear ya! I haven't read your blog for a while. So I'm telling you now my nausea tricks. 1-my little friend in a bottle called Reglan! 2-I found that a little bit of sugar made it better. Like always having some mike & ikes around (just something little like that). Good luck!
Well, we're in the process of refinancing, so hopefully we're not adding to your stress! Keep makin' hay, baby!
Post a Comment