So the lovely Mr Brown (UPS) should be delivering this baby to me sometime in the next day or two. So maybe, just maybe you'll get to start seeing some actual photos of my family and me that are more recent than long before Christmas! I went with the old standard Canon PowerShot. I already know how to use it--so what the heck....it's hard to teach this old dog new tricks. I just don't take the time to read the user's manual or it could be that I am really lazy! Who knows? Anywho--be on the look out for better posts from me.
Monday, March 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
We have an older version of that camera and I LOVE it!!! Can't wait to see new photo's.
Corngrats. Is yours going to be blue? Very cute.
Well it's about time we see some cute photos of the fam- I've been missing them! Be sure to show off "Nacho Cheese" room- it's very cute...
Post a Comment