My Connor is already 2 months and 1 week old! Time sure has flown by. I love this little dude with all my heart. What a sweetie. Nice to have a boy in the house that doesn't talk back!But he does smile and coo alot. How much fun he is. I have tried to be a little bit more laid back this time and not stress out so much. I love newborns now--why was I ever scared? All they do is eat, sleep and poop. How hard is that? We call Connor"Chubby Brother" thanks to Christi giving him that nickname. He is not HUGE, but to us-pretty chubby because Landon was such a skinny boy!
2 MONTH STATS
Weight:13 pounds on the dot! ( Thats 75% -fat enough for me!)
Height: 23 1/2 inches (60th%)
Head: 15 ( I think--cannot remember for sure--was to concentrated on that weight thing!)
Gotta love the "Buddah Boobs" and double chin!



9 comments:
What a cutie! I can't believe he already weighs that much. He weighs more than owen does. You got what you wanted, a chubby baby!
I want to take a bite out of that jib! So great. I need to come over and squeeze the little tyke.
Oh I love chubby babies, you cant help but just wanna kiss on those cheeks! He is too cute. It was fun to see you guys at the doc!
Too cute. He is a little Chubby. He's grown a ton since I saw him last. Sounds like he's sleeping better, that always makes it easier.
Kelly he is a doll. So chunky! I love chunky babies! When are we going to get together so I can see the chunkster in person?!
It was great to see you at Lagoon! Your little dude is adorable. Well, both your kids are adorable!!!
He is definitely a CHUB! Both my kids have always been super skinny...so I love those chubby ones that are so cuddly! BTW...I hope you don't care that I stole your idea to post quotes on the side of my blog. I read through the ones from Landon....and about died laughing! I bet you're always laughing.
i can not believe how much he has changed since i've seen you last! ok, i know that was like 2 months ago...when we was just born, but still! he is so stinkin cute. your very lucky!
Kels, he is sooo adorable!!!! Is he repping DKNY in the top picture??? What a cool little dude! I'll put it up in my office to boost our moral lol :)) Oh I wish I could see them in person too, but more pictures might hold me over!! I'll email you this week about Hawaii! Loves & Miss you guys!!! xoxoxoxoxo ......abbs!
Post a Comment