Thursday, September 03, 2009

"Its What FUN is!!!"

My Mom and I decided to venture to Lagoon this summer. We had gotten some Deseret Book coupons so the price wasn't so steep. But we got to Lagoon and found out it was 2 for 1 day! Hooray--even better! We took Olivia, Luke, Landon and Connor. I hadn't been to Lagoon for MANY year and they have made some great new rides. Especially for the bigger-little kids--you know, not totally boring but not toally insane either. Landon was so brave. I thought he might be a chicken since this was his first experience at Lagoon. (Yes--I'm a BAD mom, he is 4 and has never been!) The kids liked "The Bat" roller coaster the best. We had fun on lots of rides, ate yummy snow cones, played in the fountains, and walked our little legs right off! Thanks kiddos for being so good! And Thanks Mom for being a good sport to go with me!

I think these cool "space helicopters" are older than I am!

Why do kids thinks thses dumb boats are so fun???

Root Beer + Banana Snow Cones= Yummy!

World's Coolest/Greatest Grammy!

0 comments: