Monday, March 01, 2010

Birthday Boy Date Night!


It was my darling hubby's birthday last week! I gave him two tickets to see the Utah Jazz play against the Houston Rockets last Saturday night. So being the nice guy that he is, he invited me to go with him! Yeah for date night. We started off at Pei Wei Asian Diner in Bountiful for edamame, cream cheese and crab wantons and some yummy entrees! Then down to the game, the Jazz played well and actually won the game! We had to have a treat for half-time, and we chose a big waffle cone with cookie dough ice cream. Delish. I had a chance to do one of my favorite past-times--people watching, and lets just say I did scope out some doozies! I bet Zak wishes I'd pay more attention to the game, rather than the fact that Kyle Korver is the ONLY Jazz player to still wear the really tall socks! But, thats' who I am, and he knew it before he married me--always analyzing the people and what they are wearing, not the game! It was great to be out on the town with my hottie boy toy! Thanks to the Erwin's for tending the boys for us. You are super grandparents!!
PS---No photos? I left the camera in the diaper bag! I was foot loose and fancy free!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Happy Birthday Zak!! That date sounds great. It's too bad those kinds of nights can't come around more often.

I too prefer the people to the actual sporting event. It doesn't matter which sport. My mind wanders. What do you do?

Harper Happenings said...

YOu sound like me! I love to people watch and wonder if they take the last glance in the mirror before going out the door and talk themselves into what they are wearing! We are two peas in a pod! Love ya Kel!