I LOVE carbs. Enough said. I am sure that everyone has already made these. But for some unknown reason, I have yet to try my hand at Bisquick biscuits until this week. In fact, I have made two kinds. The first being a receipe from someone's blog...cannot remember who. Sorry! And the second being my own made up version. The first called for butter, salt, garlic powder, etc, etc. So I did like them---except they seemed extra salty to me. So the second time I just toned it down a bit.
Kelly's Made-up Version of Garlic Cheese Biscuits
1 and 1/4 cup Bisquick Mix
1/2 cup shredded cheese
Dash Salt
Dash Garlic Powder
1/2 cup Water or Milk
Mix all together and bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes. You could brush with melted butter after you baked them--but you don't really need to.
So easy! So Delish! Espcially when you need a little bit of carb lovin with your dinner. Seriously--they take about 4 seconds to make!! This receipe made about 8 large biscuits.



4 comments:
Those look soooo good! I've never tried Bisquick biscuits. I'll have to whip some up when I have a kitchen of my own to cook in. I love these recipes you are sharing! It's always good to make something that someone else has tried. Your corn chowder, meatloaf, and recently added chicken enchilada soup recipes are some of my favs!!
Yum! I'm makin' them TONIGHT :)
Keep the easy-no-brainers coming!
I'm with you on the carbs business! I love these guys. If you're even more lazy, or find a really great sale-they come in a mix too. I've tried it and I've tried the honey ones-yumsly.
I love these kinds of biscuits! Cute blog, email me and I will send you an invite to ours. :)
Rhi & Jared
Post a Comment