Thursday, May 27, 2010

South Ogden 5K Fun Run/Walk Anyone???




Anyone want to join me on this fun run/walk? And yes, I will run AND walk. I run as far as I can then walk, then run. You get it. It is a new route this year it starts at the nature park then up around by my house, back down the trail, up to the other neighborhood and back to the park. Just an FYI--they do give away awesome prizes! One year Libby won a year membership to the Ogden Athletic Club....if only we had stuck around to claim our prizes! It should be a fun night. They are having the Kids K and dinner in the park. After the run they will be showing a movie outside too!

I signed up online at www.southogdencity.com. It costs $10 before the race and $20 the day of. The kids K is $7.

It will be fun! Landon is going to do the Kids K. They get a t-shirt and medal. Last time he thought he was pretty HOT STUFF for running a "marathon"!

5 comments:

The Harwood Family said...

I should come and do it! What day is it?

Kelly said...

Jessica

You can't come! You'llbeat the socks off me! Just Kidding! It is Thursday June 24th. The kids K is at 7:00pm and the 5K starts at 8:00pm! IT would be a blast to see you!

The Harwood Family said...

Kelly, I won't beat the socks off of anyone. I can run far, but I'm really not a fast runner. :) We will think about heading down. That would be fun.

Libby said...

Hmmm. I wish I had a good excuse to opt out. Does-I hate that stinking hill count as a good excuse? Or how about-I'm just too lazy?

Christa said...

Go Kelly go!!! I'll just cheer you on, how about that?!? We'll actually be out of town, but lets plan a Wii tourni instead :) Wanna??