Monday, January 21, 2008

"After Holidays Hum-Drums"

I have a horrible case of the " after holiday hum-drums!" January can be a big let down. No more parties, errands to run, presents to wrap, goodies to make (and eat!). Lots of people have been posting about great resolutions and exciting events for the new year--I however am just plain bored!! Help me! Does anyone have any good suggestions to get me out of this darn rut? I am tired of being lame!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pretty lame too. I don't feel like I have time for Resolutions. You can always stick with a classic resolution (the ones we all start and never finish). I am trying to be creative so my goals are simple. Do something fun with your hair. That always makes me feel good.

Linds said...

I hear ya! January is a struggle. It seems like all year is a build up to Christmas and the holidays, and then what? I am sure Libby can make you some paper chains counting down the days for your vacation or the birth of our babies. What do you think?

Kelly said...

Paper Chains!! What a great idea! I can count down for your babies, my next hair appointment, the dentist....Ha!Ha! No really, I need paper chains, or something to get me out of this boring state!!

Veronica Reeve said...

Paper chains do make even the darkest day bright. I am also ready for Summer. Forget Spring. Bring on the heat!! I'm done with winter. Boooooo on winter! Let's hang out. You are a ray of sunshine on my darkest January day, you know.

Abbie said...

Oh man Kels- feelin ya-I'm having "the january's" as well.. But, kind of opposite of yours: I'm way too busy at work w. a deadline, and all I really want to do is be super lazy and probably sit on the couch all day if I could and eat cake batter. I don't even have time to read blogs :( Miss you!!! We can count down the days til your trip together!! xoxoxo