Here is a photo of what happens wen you try to mach 3 rambo your car into your driveway!! (This could possibly be my great friend and neighbor Libby!) With all the snow we got yesterday, everyone got stuck. Hope you all survived! As a note from Libby's post--we got hammered. Also just a warning to you little prego gals--do NOT try to shovel your own driveway or try to push your own car out from a 4 foot snow bank--call on your trusty neighbors or call me, I'll run right over!
**Comment to Libs--I love ya--hope you don't mind me teasing you a little!! Afterall, your road was the WORST in the whole neighborhood! **




3 comments:
No offense taken neighbsies! Now that my road is plowed this crazy snow business just seems fun!
Kell,
Next time I am shoveling my walks and driveway being eight months prego I will call you. I could barely walk this morning!! I am pretty sure I am in the nesting stage, I could not handle looking at the snow in my driveway, I had to go shovel!!
Ok Kel, time for a new post. :)
Post a Comment