Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Run, Run as Fast as you can......
So If anyone didn't get my email. I am going to attempt to run in the South Ogden 5K Fun Run/Walk on Tuesday June 24th. It is a twilight race starting at 7:30 pm. Please feel free to join me, but don't laugh if I end up walking more than running! You even get a FREE t-shirt if you sign up before the 8th! Now that is a great incentive to get you going if I ever saw one! Lets go have fun!! You can sign up at runnercard.com or see southogdencity.com for more details!!
Posted by Kelly at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hi Kelly! Nice to find you on here! That sounds like fun! Good luck!
I think that is awesome. If I don't have school or work that day I am totally willing to do it. Sounds like lots of fun. If you want to train a little I run early in the mornings. Let me know.
Love the new Landon-isms. Where did that kid come from?!
Totally would however, I work on Tuesday nights. Have fun though.
Post a Comment