So here is the proof that we really did do the South Ogden 5k Fun Run/Walk. Yes, I'll admit that we did mostly walk--but we walked fast! We also talked fast too! Thanks Ladies--I really did have fun. Libs--have your bloody blisters healed up yet? Linds---Did you end up doing the Riverdale 5k on the 4th of July? Thanks for the invite...or non-invite!! (Just joking!) Jennie--is Max still has happy as ever to be pushed in his jogger? Here are some cute photos of our fun evening together! When do we sign up for the next one?

The Starting Line-Ready or Not, Here we go!
Landon and all his gear to keep him happy!
Look at these 3 DARLING kiddos!
The Finish Line! We made it--FINALLY!






4 comments:
looks like you guys had a great time! Wish I could have joined you!
Yes-the blisters have healed. Let it be known to all-don't buy your tennis shoes at Sam's Club unless you want to suffer!
Good times..I'm sad I missed it. So really I am dying laughing at Landon's new quotes. My girls also loved "Shampoo Kanda"..hilarious.
You know that you rocked at the 5K. Seriously. You sprinted in much faster than I did. I thought I was going to throw up.
Post a Comment