Here is some photos of what we have been doing lately. The Fourth of July was a blast! We did the traditional breakfast and parade in North Ogden then we headed to the air conditioning to watch the movie WALL-E. Landon loved that one. But he loves any movie where he gets his own popcorn and root beer. Next was a little slip n slide action and BBQ at Zak's sister's house! Thanks to all our family for making such a fun filled day!
Waiting to see the the sky divers jump from the sky!

Andy & Jessica cooling down witha 7-11 Slurpee
"Look, we caught lots of candy!"
Ahhh, we LOVE movies and popcorn!
My little WHITE boy doing the "slippidy slide"






2 comments:
Kelly,
I found your blog through Christi. It is so cute. Landon is darling. Thanks for letting Mckay beat the crap out of him. I'll have to stop by when I'm in Utah and play. Chat with ya later.
Good times. I especially love Landon's face in the movie picture.
Post a Comment