Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm a BIG kid now!

Tuesday was Landon's First Day of Preschool! Are you sick of reading first day of school posts? Well, too bad! I'm doing one too. Landon is going to preschool at Critchlow's Little Red School House. How many of you attended this same school? It is close to my parents house, so it is really convenient for me and my work schedule! Landon looked so cute, his shirt makes me laugh, "Whiz Kid"--hopefully his teachers didn't take me serious! I was a teeny bet sad when I dropped him off, he is getting too big, too fast. He was so excited for school to start, his teacher let him be the "big helper" and ring the bell so the kids would clean up and get ready for school to start/end. They learned all about the color red. He brought home a big red balloon. We can't wait for Thursday so we can do it all over again. Yeah for Preschool! Hopefully school teaches Landon how to communicate and share with others. We are also hoping that seeing the other kids use the potty--will help Landon want to use it too.

Sitting on the porch--ready to go!



Good-Bye Mom! Love Ya!


Huge backpack... Little Kid...

After school--waiting for Mom to pick him up!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How have our kids gotten so big? It's crazy. I'm glad that he likes school. Jayben already has tried to fake sick. That's the bad part of living by older nieces and nephews, he has learned their tricks way too early.

Bree said...

For the record, I love first day of school posts..so no harm done. Also I love when your posts are all about Landon, because he is hilarious and adorable. I was dying at the "gabbernabber". That is priceless. What a kid!

colleen said...

Are you serious?! He's this big already? LOVE the first-day outfit, btw. too cute.

Sarah Empey said...

Kelly, you did it- I'm proud of you. Did you cry? Or at least get that burn in your nose?

Shaun - Jillian said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten since we moved. He is a little man now. That preschool is right in our neighborhood and she is such a cute lady. I love his shirt too!

Veronica Reeve said...

Kel, Landon looks like a rock star. I feel like I'm always saying this, but he dresses so stinkin' cute. Hooray for preschool! He looks like a big school boy! Hope you are having fun in Seattle, right this very minute.

Libby said...

What a sweet little grabbernabber. As a graduate of the Little Red Schoolhouse, let me say it did wonders for me!

Linds said...

I must say he is the best dressed kid at preschool! I am pretty sure that is all that is important, the rest will come to this little grabbernabber.