Monday, September 22, 2008

It's a Potty MIRACLE!!


The potty training fun has begun! Landon is learing to use the potty!
FINALLY. He is ready. Something just clicked....I don't know when or why but it happened.
Landon has been wearing underware since last Thursday with no accidents yet! (cross you fingers on that one) He will only go pee staning up--which can be messy--but at least its a
step in the right direction. He still wears a diaper at night and hasn't gone poop in the toilet yet, but we are working on both those things!
He even wore big boy underware to church with no problems!
Yeah for Landon! We are so proud of you!
Wish me luck this week--I hope this post doesn't jinx the situation...
I NOW know what people mean when they say you just have to wait for you child to be ready.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

YAYYYYY!! No can understand the joy that mother feels when a child is potty trained, or at least semi-potty trained, unless you have experienced it!! I am so happy for you! and I mean that from the bottom of my heart! JB, however is still terrified to poop on the potty. Really it makes me sad because he knows that it what he is suppose to do and he really wants to, he is just scared for some reason. But, we are pee pee trained!! Keep us posted on the training!!

Bree said...

Yay Kelly! Isn't it the best feeling ever? I am so proud of Landon...he is so cute! What a champ.

PS- I also loved your fun post about the Seatle trip. Good times..good times! Sad I missed out.

Jennie said...

oh goodness. i truly wish you the best of luck. from what i hear it's not a walk in the park to potty train those stubborn little ones. maybe when max is ready i could just send him over to your house? let me know what ya think!!

Anonymous said...

Woo HOO! I am so excited. I remember that feeling. Good luck with that.

Sarah Empey said...

Landon, you've inspired Colie to give it another "go"- and she's "goin'"! (Of course we'll just forget about that little pooping in her undies thing when you came to play while Mommy was at work. You just made her nervous because you're so danged cute).