
Ok, really we are doing great! But a couple of thing have happened as of late to make me a teeny tiny bit sad. Our GIGANTIC ward got split this past month, and usually that would be a good thing--except for I have lost all my favorite church friends! Even my cutest, closest neighbor gal Libby is not in my ward anymore. I thought after a month I was over it--until I attended the other ward that contains my lost friends. I am now depressed all over again! I miss them and want to move to my next door neighbors house so that I can just switch wards! Yes, thats right--my house is the boundry line between the two wards. How sad is that??
Next item of business is that my One Year old Canon Powershot camera has bit the dust! Yes, it is just a point and shoot. Nothing too fancy. But nonetheless, I have no camera and no way to take my pictures off of it. So everything from Halloween to Christmas to our cabin trip are suspended in time inside my camera! I cannot get the darn thing to work for beans! Anyone have any bright ideas??? Costco won't return in after the 90 day periond and my manufactures warranty was only good for 1 year.....guess I will be purchasing a new camera soon, Even thought I had a perfectly good one--until it just crapped out on me!!
Lastly, too much work makes Kelly a dull girl! I have been staring at this dang computer screen for 2 months straight it seems! I shouldn't complain, I am just grateful to have a job--especially in these hard economic times! But I sure would like to get out and see the world and also all my friends! Anyone up for a GNO or play date soon???
PS--Thanks for letting me vent!
Monday, January 26, 2009
A little down in the dumps...
Posted by Kelly at 1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That is a total DOOZER that your ward was split, and even worse, that you lost some cool friends. Also, sorry about the camera...so depressing. It looks like we might get a gno soon though, maybe that would help, it always helps me.:) Hang in there champ.
Aw Kels, that sucks! All of it! Ok first-- you CAN save your pictures.. You have to take the memory card out and retrieve the pictures on another camera that will hold the same type of card (ask your friends if they have the same one) or some computers have a slot just made for memory cards and you can easily pull the pictures off that way. All is not lost!
Next.... I think you should pretend the ward split starts AFTER your house and just go to the ward that makes you feel happy!! Church friends mean a lot!!
Lastly, don't worry about having your baby right before the high school reunion! It looks like there might be an option to take the kids with you, so a newborn on your arm is a perfect expanation.. Now how do I explain this tummy when I haven't had any kids-- ever!?! hahaa loves u kels
Debbie Downer! I'm sad about losing you as a church pal as well. Not only for your companionship, but also to see what you're wearing each week. You always come up with cute ensembles!
P.S. My printer will allow you to insert a memory card and get your photogs that way. Let me know if you need my services.
I heard the ward was getting split - so basically what you are telling me is that we wouldn't be in the same ward if we still lived there??? Weird! You will have to let me know what the boundaries are now. I am interested to see what they did with everyone.
Post a Comment