Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cadbury Candy Bar Kids

On a lighter note than yesterday. Check out this Youtube video. Listen to the music and watch their eyebrows!! So stinkin funny!

3 comments:

Jennifer and Tyler said...

I love this clip! Thanks for sharing your woes, especially the ward woes. tyler and I feel the same way, aside from Zak and a couple other guys in our current ward, he lost most of his buddies and I miss our friends too! I'm glad we still have the Erwins! love ya kel

Libby said...

Amazing! Can I adopt those children, because they are seriously cool.

kdance10 said...

I just had to tell you what an awesome husband you have (not that you don't already know that) He is always so sweet helping us out with our car and always gets us right in. Also congrats on the second baby boy good luck!