So, I am going to brag right now! I have a secret surprise for the two cutest boys in my life! For Valentine's day this year--we are going to the MONSTER TRUCK SHOW!! I am so excited for this! I think that we will have a blast. Landon loves to go see the "boom-crash" cars at the Demolition Derby during the summer--so I thought a little Valentine adventure to see "Monster Jam" at Energysolutions Arena would be so much fun! I'll have to borrower a camera from someone so that I can post all the cool happenings at the truck show! I cannot wait to do some major "people watching"! Can you imagine what types of fun folks will be at a monster truck show on Valentines day??? Here come some good laughs!!
Zak and I will be celebrating our "romantic" Valentine's date this evening! Thanks to Grandma Pat for tending so we can have a night out! Happy Valentine's day to everyone! And don't forget to say "I Love You" to somebody wonderful in your life!



2 comments:
SA-weet! That should be a full on W/T watching fest. The boys will totally love it. You will for sure have to fill us in.
Thats our kind of date! My boys would love that as well. Hope you had fun.
Post a Comment