Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"Oh, what do you do in the summer time?"

Last Day of School Picture--
He has definately gotten bigger/older!

Today was Landon's last day of preschool at Critchlow's Little Red School House! The kids got to have a picinic on the lawn and play outside all day. That school year seemed to fly by! I'm sure each year will just go faster and faster, and before I know it--I'll have a high school graduate on my hands! Yikes. That is a scary thought. Not really sure what Landon will be doing this summer...I'll have to start thinking of some ideas to keep him from being too bored and me losing my mind trying to keep him entertained while working and having a new baby! Here it comes! I am starting to wonder if I can handle it all! After I picked him up, and we were driving off--I could hear little sniffles from the back seat. I asked Landon what was wrong, and he told me how sad he was to leave his school, friends and teachers. So, we rolled down our windows and waved and shouted good-bye to school!

Here are some photos to document the day--
Saying good-bye to his favorite--Mrs Lindley!


And good-bye to the fun Mrs Maloney!




2 comments:

Libby said...

Oh, Lando is such a sweet boy. Kelly-if anyone can handle two kids, working, and the heat of summer-it is certainly you. You are one powerhouse of a woman. Call me anytime and I can help.

The Reid Family said...

Landon is the cutest little man, I can't wait to see what baby dos looks like!! and when that little one comes you will be amazed at what you can pull off with two!