Thursday, May 14, 2009

No more CAVEWOMAN at my house!

The Erwin household is now in the 21st century--once more! We now have a new computer and lightining fast internet to go with it! Yea! For my birthday, my parents/boss gave me a new computer! Yes--I have been doing all my previous blogging from work. (Shame on me!) But now I am connected to the outside world even from the convience of my very own basement office. I will be working from home alot more when this little bambino arrives. We were able to find a way for me to access everthing on my work computers from my home! What a long reoad--but here we are, ready to rock and roll! I am pretty excited!
Not much else to report. Landon is almost done with preschool for the year. His last day is next week. I am pretty sad about that. I wonder if I can fill up his time during the summer and make sure he is not bored!
I am getting bigger by the day and have about 5 weeks left! We are excited to meet Baby Dos--the only thing I am stressed about is having a name for the child. Right now, he is called Dos and I am starting to fear that the nickname will stick! Oh well. You should see the size of my feet/legs/cankles! I am a little embarrased so I decided not to post a picture. But I may have to in the future if these puppies get any bigger--just for medical documentation.

2 comments:

Shaun - Jillian said...

THat will be so nice to be able to work from home! I can't believe that you only have five weeks left - that is so exciting! You will definitely have to post a picture of your cute belly before you have him.

Libby said...

Hurray for the 21st century! And welcome to it Kelly. Now that you have internet in your house, I'm sure I'll see you even less. It can be a bit addictive. Kudos on the 5 weeks left business. June 25th, here we come!