The countdown has offically begun! (okay, I may have been counting down for weeks now...) Baby Dos is scheduled to arrive sometime in the next 7 days. I will be induced on Thursday June 18th if I have not gone into labor on my own by then. I am anxious, nervous, excited, ready and totally unprepared all at the same time! Cannot wait to meet the little dude and yet I am totally dreading having to carry a diaper bag again! Wish me luck! I am not sure if I want to start labor on my own or wait until I can show up to the hospital at a scheduled time! PLEASE, PLEASE come and visit. We will be at Ogden Regional or you can come see us at home a few days after that--but I really will NEED visitors to keep my sanity!! Hopefully I will get photos of baby #2 on here pretty quickly and also, hopefully we have a name for him as well!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
7 Whole Days!!
Posted by Kelly at 10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Woo Hoo! It gets me excited too! I'm glad you get to do it first so that I can come to you when I have questions.
I know what you mean about being torn on going into labor or induction. Do what you can to put yourself into labor. If you need some pointers call me.
That is very exciting! good luck with everything. i hope you come up with a name too!!
Yay! I guess that means that you'll make your hair appointment, right :o)?! I hope you naturally go into labor right after you get your hair done. If not...being induced isn't so bad either. I'm excited to see el numero dos :o)
Can't wait for the little man!!!! Good luck with everything, I'm sure it will all go smoothly regardless of if you go in to labor or are induced..........We'll be thinking about you :)
good luck kelly! hope everything goes smoothly.. maybe we'll see you guys at Gavin's wedding:)
Just heard the good news! Congrats on the new baby boy that joined your family this morning! Connor!?! Hope you are feeling well. If you need any help with Lando, let us know. He is more than welcome to come and play!
I'm anxiously awaiting photos of cute little Dos! Glad everything went well and you're both happy and healthy! Now get some pics on here slacker ;) ha!
I'm so glad I got to meet the little dude. He's a doll. Wait until you see the hip onesies I churned out for the dude. They are cool, if I do say so myself.
Post a Comment