Demolition Derby Season is upon us! Also known to Landon as the "boom crash cars." The Erwin's might be red-necks afterall! We LOVE to attend these events. Not only to watch cars crash into each other on purpose, but to people watch as well . The May Mania did not disappoint! We had a great time out at the Weber County Fairgrounds. Good ol' Bishop Harvey hooked us up with some complimentary tickets to attend! A BIG HUGE hug and thank you to him. I talked some of my sibiling into coming with us. A good time was had by all. I cannot decide if the 3 roll-over crashes or the fight between red-neck cowboys and white trash gangsters was the highlight of our evening! This may be the one and only derby I get to attend this summer...I think people might frown upon bringing a newborn to such a loud and dusty dirty event. BUT if you are interested--the next local derby will be on the 4th of July. You should go--a little red-neck never hurt anybody!
1st Roll-Over of the Night!
No--not an extra fat roll--just my prego belly!
The siblings with HOT dates-- Missy/Scott & Andy/Marilyn
This green car won the "Mad Dog" Award--crazy man!
Who is the cool guy in the glasses???



2 comments:
I love me a demo derby for sure. Sad to say that I haven't been in a while though. I love Landon's glasses. Very hip.
Looks like you guys had a great time at the good old derby! :) I swear boys are programed from birth to LOVE destruction! Hence.... their love of such classy places ;) lol!
Post a Comment