Friday, June 26, 2009

Connor Update...

We are alive and kicking (and screaming!) Connor is doing well. Except he is a little confused about his days and nights. I am trying to cope and make the best of that. Still feels like I was hit by a truck--but I am hoping this gets better with each passing day. Landon is doing pretty good. He loves little brother so much, although he has trouble remembering his name--he calls him "baby dos" or "brother". If you do ask him what his real name is he usually answers "Connor Zachary Jon Mueller." Well, at least he gets the Connor Zachary part right! Zak is back to work and I am not sure if two hands is enough for one mom. I sure could use another pair of arms and hands while Zak is at work or bishopbric at nights! I love this little bundle and we are definately glad to have in as part of our family of four!!


Thanks to ALL for the wonderful gifts! Here is the handy-work
of a crafty neighbor lady Libby!! Love these!!

Here is a little smile straight from heaven!

Grampa Don and Connor catching some ZZZZZ's

BIG Yawn....
What time is it? Am I supposed to sleep now or later?





6 comments:

Holly said...

He is such a cutie. I hope he gets on a normal day/night schedule soon. I need to come and hold him sometime soon. Let me know if you need anything.

[*.Manda.*] said...

Congrats, Kelly!! He's darling. If you need any help w/ Landon, don't hesitate to ask. I remember what going from 1 to 2 was like. Very stressful!! :)

Eichmeiers said...

Congrats, he is so cute!! I was laughin when ness told me your water broke and you went back to bed for a bit! Way to finally get to the hospital!! He is darling and i think he looks like a mueller

Jennie said...

He is such a cutie Kel! Good work! Sorry about the whole "hit by a truck" thing - the things we do to be a mom!! Hang in there though, I'm going on 3 weeks postpartum and am feeling MUCH better. P.S. I think he looks like his mama!

Jennifer and Tyler said...

I've already seen you but congrats again to the both of you! You can handle 2 (believe me!!) and you will be great at it as usual! Zak too! Can't wait to see baby dos in person! He is absolutely adorable!

Libby said...

Love the snoozin' with Grampa D picture. I'm back in town now so any time you need some grown up talk or help with the dudes, give me a shout out.