Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"Forever in Blue Jeans, Babe"

(This is what I THINK I look like when I wear my new jeans!)


So I am real bored today. Cannot think of anything fun to post! But I do have a little shout out for my neighbor Stephanie Harper. She is selling designer jeans for $75-90--which by the way is a REALLY good price! These kinds of jeans retail around $300 to $400 in places like JMR, Nordstrom and other stores. The brands she has right now are True Religion (which you can buy at Costco for $112), Sevens for all Mankind, and Rock& Republic. She is also carrying mens jeans. They are super HOT for boys/men too! I bought myself a pair of True Religions and am trying to talk Zak into some too. I am not trying to brag about designer jeans BUT I can totally tell the difference between more expensive jeans and the regular $20 jeans I buy at Old Navy!! I love the way my new jeans fit and feel! I won't be purchasing these type of jeans on a regular basis--but I think that moms deserve to have cute clothes that give them confidence too! We are always so focused on our kids that sometimes we forget about ourselves!! Anyway--if you are interested--let me know. She is getting some capris and long shorts in really soon. No pressure to buy--but if your looking for a nice pair of jeans--I know where you can get them for cheap.


7 comments:

Bree said...

I am totally all over that. Does she do parties? If so, you should have one...than we can all see your new basement. I have a couple pairs of sevens and have been wanting to purchase some more, but dang, they are pricy. I also have a pair of true relig. that I have a love hate relationship with. They are cute though...I also got them at a jean party for $80, what a steal. Please include me on the sisterhood of the designer pants!!

Libby said...

Did you steal that picture of my butt from somebody else's blog? I've heard about that happening a lot lately!

Jen said...

I love your posts. In a year from now when I will be back down to size (hopefully)I will be all over that.

Sarah Empey said...

How did you get my bum on your blog?? I should have copyrighted that... :)

Sarah Empey said...

So I just read libby's comment- we're kindred spirits, we think so alike

Amy said...

Kelli, this is Amy, Lindsey's sister. I am totally interested so let me know if you have a party, or let Linds know.
Ya, I lurk.

Harper Happenings said...

Kelly,
I have some Capri's but they run pretty small. Let me know what sizes you need and I can see what I can get. Thanks for all you do. I love the LeeLou blogs thing. It makes me look like I can actually hang with the creative cats.