Monday, June 09, 2008

Yum, Yum I love this gum!!

For some CRAZY reason, last weekend I started craving this Stride Sweet Peppermint gum!! I cannot for the life of me figure it out?? I just want to chew it all the time, packs and packs at a time!! I want a huge wad in my mouth 24 hours a day!! Has anyone ever had this feeling? If so, can anyone tell me where I might be able to find a lifetime supply of this tasty stuff? I hope my jaw doesn't fall off from too much chewing!!

PS--Thanks to the HRSBB gals--I had a total BLAST!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this gum too. We have so much in common.

[*.Manda.*] said...

O.k., your post was so convincing, I went the Wally Mart and bought a pack. I must say that you are right. Yummy ! They should pay you for free advertising :)

Bree said...

HA HA HILARIOUS!!! I can just picture you with a wad of gum in your mouth. For some reason this gum is not sounding to great to me. I have a couple packs in my pantry that I will save for a rainy day! Kennedy and London like it though.

Hollie said...

I have a similar obsession with Trident tropical twist. I just bought a 10 pack at Sams Club for only 6 bucks! They also carry your flava too. :)

Kristen said...

Threw a peice in today and still gagged a little. You're awesome!

Veronica Reeve said...

Oh, why does the sight of that make me want to barf? Sorry, I disagree with your choice of gum. :) If you ever run out I know where you can get some more....that is, if you EVER run out.

Sarah Empey said...

I WISH I craved gum- I crave things like Zingers and carmely-chocolate things. Why can't I crave something low calorie?????????????????????????????????

Jennie said...

Just seeing the words "stride" made my gag reflex kick in- in fact I've vetoed gum in general for the next little while, go figure! AND for some reason Albertson's and shopping cart are popping in my head, maybe you could find some there!

Alysson and Abbie Castro said...

how much did they pay you for this ad?? haha.. i loves gum too- never tried this one though because i'm hooked on orbit "wintermint".. mmm... xoxoxoxo

Libby said...

Barftastic post Kelly!

The StaceNeedle said...

cravings...could it be early signs of something in the oven? ;) I'm so jealous of your fun HRSBB times.