Tomorrow is the BIG day! Time for the South Ogden Twilight 5K Walk/Run. I am really excited to hang out with my girlies and do a little walkin! Let's just say that my LAZY inner self won the argument about whether or not to get my butt out of bed each morning! I only ran about 5 times since I decided to do this 5K!! Oh well. Looks like I will be doing a 5K fun walk not run! Hope this is okay with you all! You are more than welcome to " run, run as fast as you can!"
PS- I am planning to be over to Friendship Park around 7:30 pm to register and get ready for the race that starts at 8:00. Maybe we can meet up then! And strollers are definately welcome!




7 comments:
Hey Kel, I'll see ya there! Jogging strollers are allowed, right? I haven't ran in quite a while, so walking sounds just peachy to me! See ya tomorrow.
Yes! Bring the kiddos for sure! I will have Landon in tow in his two seater jogging stroller! If anyone needs room--youare welcome to join Landon in my stroller
I was wondering if you could push me in the stroller with Landon! I dont think I could walk nor run so get back to me!
How did it go?
Hey Kell! I found your blog and wanted to say hi. I miss not seeing you guys anymore. I can't believe how big Landon is getting. He is turning in to one handsome little man! I will have to add you to our blog so we can keep in touch. We saw that you already got yourself some new neighbors? How are they?
Fun times for all, except for my poor Achilles tendons. My left sock was all bloody. That's pretty sad seeing that we walked the whole way.
Your blog is so cute! I have never looked at it before. I will have to get some tips from you on how to make mine cute too. Veronica does a great job. We just had her do pictures of Trev's whole side of the family. There were 43 of us. Poor Veronica. I can't wait to see them.
Post a Comment