Monday, November 19, 2007

20 things I am THANKFUL for......



I am thankful for SO MANY things/people/places/etc. I decided that I should not use precious work time to list more than 20. So here they are in no particular order:

1. Family (everyone, Muellers/Tanners/Erwins and everyone in between)

2. Health

3. Friends--the ones I've known since birth to those ones I have yet to meet!

4. My HOT HUBBY (put him on the top of the list)

5. A crazy 2 year old named Landon who makes me laugh several times a day

6. Food--let's face it--I am dreaming of turkey and stuffing right now.....

7. Cars-We sold one car and are in search of a new one--I have empathy for one-car families!

8. An almost finished basement--ok, not quite--but it's coming along slow and steady!

9. Ogden, Utah- I love to live here, close to all my family and pals (except a few, I miss alot!)

10. Babysitters--no explantation needed

11. Ohio State Football--Keep winnning, keep my Zak happy to work on the basement!

12. Blogs-I mean really, everyone needs a break from work, right????

13. Shoes. I buy shoes first, then clothes to match the shoes.

14. Haircuts--I am still a regular, every 6 weeks, kind of gal!

15. South Ogden Nature Park--spend several hours a week there since it opened.

16. Girl's Night Out- We ALL need a break sometimes!!

17. Costco--I visit far too often

18. Shopping- I am on the first of 12 steps--"admitting my addiction"

19. A good job, and GREAT employer--Love ya Dad!

20. Indoor Plumbing--where did that come from????

5 comments:

Libby said...

Indoor plumbing is very important-no need to question it.

Linds said...

Kell, I too am dreaming of turkey and stuffing! MMMM
No need to question indoor plumbing..just curious as to why that was on your mind...just asking!!

Kelly said...

So I really had to pee at the end of this post--that's why I really like that there is a potty down the hall from my desk!!

Kristen said...

indoor plumbing puts food on my table and clothes on my back, and front for that matter

Abbie said...

I am thankful for you!!! I can't wait to see you and Zak and the whole Mueller clan. I miss you!!!! Hope you had a great thanksgiving.