Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Fall Fun Photos

We, the Erwin's have had such a fun fall season! I finally have brought some photos to work so that I could post some of them here for you all to enjoy. We've done the trout farm with the Mueller Fam for Labor Day, a trip to Hogle Zoo (just Landon, Zak & myself), pumpkin carving with cousins, spooky dinosaur park, and of course, TRUNK or Treat and Halloween!!


Zak's Pirate Ship--took way too long, but well worth it

Zak the "Pumpkin Carver Extraodinare" --He loves this tradition







Kelly, Landon and Liv at Barker's Trout Farm in North Ogden






Landon caught the first fish of the day!!




We got to see the white alligator about 8 times at Hogle Zoo




Landon loved the "crazy efant" that "spitted water"
Great family time--Just the 3 of us!



Everyone takes this picture, right? Landon wouldn't do it

so I did. He cried that the lion my really bite my head off!

Zak and the "Stunk" and the Dinosaur Park Trick or Treat.
Thanks to Nicole for the good idea. A little crowded. But Landon

was NOT scared of the dark or the huge dinosaurs! More Halloween
photos to come later........I hope!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Darling pics Kel! Looks like you guys had a fun filled Fall (whoa, that's a tongue twister!)

Veronica Reeve said...

Kelly, so Landon was a skunk? I thought he was an "Arrrgh" Pirate. Looks like some good times for the Erwin family. Hurray!! some pictures posted. Keep up the good bloggin' work!

Abbie said...

kel!! There are so many good pics! I think the one of Zak & Landon at the zoo with the same "Whaaat??" look on their face is the cutest!!! What a fun family you have :))) love you!!!! xoxoxo