Monday, November 05, 2007

Say Cheese


So I'm going to brag......


I went to the Cochran's Pumpkin Patch by my house and there was a photographer there taking fall/Halloween pics of darling kids. Her name is Julie Parker and she is super hard to get into and super expensive, BUT her photos are truly amazing! The color in her shots just POP out at you---anyways....She recently posted on her blog some of her favorites from her Pumpkin Patch shoot--and my Landon was one of them!! I am such a proud mama! I purchased 2 sheets of poses from her and they are fabulous. Her site is julieparkerphotography.com. To see Landon's pic and the other cute kids you have to click on her blog link. Here is one of the cutest two year olds around!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

What a darling little boy you have!! Cute picture too!

Libby said...

Hilarious. Did he try to climb in her car afterward, or is it just at my house that he marches on in?

Abbie said...

He's gorgeous Kel!!! Such a happy face!! You should be proud, he must be so much fun :)) xoxoxo

Veronica Reeve said...

Kelly, that picture is perfect. What a handsome little guy! She did a great job. I checked out the other pictures on her blog. I'm thoroughly impressed. I'd love to see your other shots. Love ya! Vern