Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Friends and Food-My Favorite Things!!


Ladies--
An ode to you gals, who dined at Roosters!! Thank you very much for the afternoon of good eats and great laughs. Don't you agree that it was good to see Stacey, and have so much fun? I love that we don't see each other as regularly as I wish we could--but when we do get together, its like we never missed a day seeing each other. No awkward moments, and we are still so hilarious together. (At least I think so!) And to you girls, who were unable to attend--We missed you dearly and can't wait to see you soon!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I agree with ya Kel, it still feels totally comfortable when we're together. I had fun on Sat too!

Libby said...

You think right, we are hilarious-no matter what our husbands may say! P.S. I wasn't blogging at work yesterday, I was being "sick". Gotta love a sick day. I got so much done.

Abbie said...

fun!! I miss you sweeties.. xoxo