So I was laughing so hard at my friend Nicole, whos little boy is the same age as Landon, she just blogged about her son JB pooping in the tub this week. I thought to myself, "Boy am I glad that my Landon has never done that!" But to my horror, last night we also experienced poop in the tub. (What are the chances of that happening in the same week???) I stood in the doorway reading a magazine while Landon played in the bath. We had already washed with soap and shampooed his hair. All of the sudden, Landon yells at me to "go way mom, go way!" I am wondering what he is talking about, until I peer down into the tub to see several little poopies floating around! Yikes! What a mess. Well, now I know that my precious little Landon is no better than JB. What stinkers!! I totally jinxed myself when I laughed at Nicole for her poop situation. I learned my lesson the POOPY way!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I am so glad that you too have experianced "poop in the tub" maybe next week you will get the whole poopy scavenger hunt that I was so lucky to experiance!!
That is hilarious. I especially love the graphic!
I've been there. Isn't it a treat?! At least it makes a good story to tell later on when he has girlfriends.
Post a Comment