Thursday, October 23, 2008

Eat my Cupcakes...And you'll walk the plank!!

Arrrgh! A whole bunch of darling gals (aka my bestest pals) got together yesterday for some sheer Halloween pandamonium!! 11 crazy ladies acting like Martha Stewart and 12 even crazier kids in costumes playing to their hearts content! We had fun--I was frosting cupcakes in a fury--trying to get enough done for another party I'm having on Friday night. Let's hope that I don't eat all my tasty treats before their big debut. I have the best gal pals anyone could ask for. I love you all and love spending time together. Linds--thanks for you cupcake tutorial. Veronica--thanks for letting our kids use and abuse your house and thank you for taking pictures of all the cute kiddos--even on your day off!! And to the rest of you ladies--thanks for the great laughs and good times! Veronica is the BEST photographer ever--you should call her if you need any kind of pictures taken. (I have a link to her blog on my side bar.) By the way--he came up with that name all by himself. Here is a DARLING picture of my little "scallywagger" named Captain No Beard. By the way, he came up with that name all by himself!


PS-Stay tuned for more photos of the coolest cupcakes and party details from our upcoming party this weekend!

4 comments:

Joel said...

Looks fun. I am getting way excited for the party. We have never been into Halloween, never been to a party where we had to dress up so this will be fun. Cant wait!

Joel said...

oops that was actually from Jen, the one that says Joel I didnt realize he was logged in.

Ash said...

I LOVE his cutest pirate costume!!! How stinkin cute and creative is he to come up with the "captain no beard" this is such a fun age!!!

Libby said...

So did the sweet cuppin' cakes last until Friday? I hope your party was spooktacular!