"I really need the "thermidityfier" (humidifier) to help with this nasty cough!"
08/27/2010
Driving past Jimmy John's on our way somewhere...."Ooooh Mom, there is Jimmy John's! Can we just go in for a free sniff and smell?"
08/19/2010
At the drive-up window of Jimmy Johns. "Mom, it smells so good in there! Can we stay for a whole week?"
07/26/2010
Kelly: "Goodnight Landon, have the sweetest dreams!" Landon: "Night Mom, have the Swedish Fish!"
07/04/2010
Landon: "We are going to Pam and Brad's for Breakfast, what are we eating?" Kelly: The usual. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, juice." Landon: "Pancakes? We should really call them PAMcakes since it is at her house, you know!"
06/25/2010
"Mom, Connor is turning into a real Ninja--he swiped that toy without me even watching!"
04/26/2010
"Mom, I am really diggin' this warm spring-like weather!"
02/08/2010
"When do the ear wax (ewoks) show up in this Star Wars movie? I think they look like fuzzy brown teddy bears."
01/15/2010
"I am a fancy robot and I like to eat tacos!"
01/06/2010
Landon:"So Missy is married to Scott now, right Mom? Kelly: "Yes, they got married yesterday at the SLC temple." Landon: "When are they going to be a Mom and Dad? And what are they going to name their kids?"
11/29/2009
"It says here in the Scripto-Mormon (Book of Mormon) that we should NOT drink coffee!"
10/15/2009
"That milkman of ours is so nice to leave these little cookies--they go just perfect with my milk!"
10/05/2009
Landon is watching a movie on a portable DVD player--I stuck my head in his room to ask how he was doing and his response was--"I'd be doing alot better if there were some snacks in here!"
09/12/2009
"Coach, When am I gonna get to take a break?" (This said after he had already sat out a quarter of the game!)
08/31/2009
"At my soccer game, some of those guys were really pushy--so I told them to LAY OFF me!"
08/25/2009
"Connor is the cutest dude in the whole world! He is even cuter than me!"
07/15/2009
"If anyone tells me my baby brother is NOT cute, I'm gonna punch 'em!"
07/04/2009
Driving home late at night--"Daddy, you've gotta go faster, I am way too tired!"
05/19/2009
"This year for my birthday we need to yell "FORE" instead of SURPRISE because this year is all about the putt-putt!!"
04/08/2009
Landon: "Where does the Easter Bunny live?" Kelly: "Um, I think he lives far away in the forest called easter egg meadow." Landon:"Oh Mom! You are just making that up! Where does he really live, South Ogden?"
03/12/2009
"Look Mom, there is Angel Macaroni (Moroni) on top of the new Draper Temple--he is golden just like cheese!!"
01/19/2009
"Look mom, I got a muscache (clear apple juice mustache), that's because I'm a REAL man!"
01/07/2009
"Mama Kelly, I changed my brain, I don't want a little brother anymore, I'd like a brother that is a girl instead."
12/25/2008
"I sure do love this "whooshin cushion" (whoopie cushion) that Grammy Kim gave me for Christmas. It is Tooterific!!"
11/26/2008
"Mom, I'm going to help the Thansgiving turkey run away. He does not want to be eaten in our tummies, no siree!"
11/09/2008
"Daddy Zak, I want to put Livy in the garbage. She is being too mean!"
11/06/2008
"It is Thankful Giving time Mom! So now you should GIVE me a treat and I will say THANK YOU."
10/12/2008
"What is this snow thinking? It is NOT Christmas time, it is Halloween time!"
10/09/08
"I'm gonna be a super-batman-pirate-dino-hero for Halloweenie!"
09/29/2008
"Mom, when do I get to go on a jumbo jet to Tea Paddle (Seattle)?
09/07/2008
Kelly to Zak: "Landon needs to go to B-E-D!"
Landon:"No, No mommy, I don't want to go to D-D-D!" I'm not at all tired!
08/17/2008
"Why are we going to church at the Grabbernabber (Tabernacle)? I want to go to nursery class with my buddies!"
08/12/2008
Landon: "I don't want to go to bed, it's still sunny!
Kelly: "I see the moon over there, that must mean its night time." Landon: "NO, that moon is just crazy--he forgot it's not his time to shine yet!"
07/22/2008
"Momma Dino, I'm not T-Rex anymore, I'm a Dinoasaurus!!"
07/12/2008
"Lets go back to Hooligans (Mulligans) and whack some more golf balls!!"
07/08/2008
"Mom, I really want to watch that shampoo kanda (Kung Fu Panda) show again. It was so silly!"
07/04/2008
"Those boom sparklies are scary! I want to put the lid on and turn them off now!"
06/21/2008
Zak:"Mommy is CRAZY." Landon:"No, she's not crazy. She's NICE and CRAZY!"
06/17/2008
"Mom, I did not go pee pee in my Diego underwares, I just spilled water down there!"
06/07/2008
"Missy went on a big airplane. She went far away to Syrup (Europe)!"
05/28/2008
"Momma, I smell something stinky, I think my bum is doing poop!"
05/26/2008
"Mom, it stopped being rainy." Can we please, please go use my water slide? I not be too cold!"
05/18/2008
"I just want to play batter, batter SWING batter, for my birfday party!"
04/29/2008
"Momma Kelly, let's go get smoofies (smoothies) and go the the park and just hang out!"
04/24/2008
Landon:"Mom, are you at Boston? Kelly: "Yes, I'm in Boston, I'll be home tomorrow." Landon: "No, I want you to come home next week."
03/22/2008
Kelly:"Landon, its getting late, lets say prayers and go to bed!" Landon: "No, I don't want to say prayers. Plus Heavenly Father is already sleeping!"
03/19/2008
"Momma, lets go outside and look for some pretty measter eggs!"
03/11/2008
"Mom I look just like eiego(Diego), he must be my bruder!"
02/27/2008
"Mom, I fell down and my pants got dirty. We need to wipe it with water!"
02/25/2008
"Daddy says he wants to have a BIG spiderman party for his birfday!!"
02/17/2008
"Mom I was just talking and talking, and Benji told me to BE QUIET!"
02/14/2008
"Mom, I am SO darling!"
02/05/2008
"Grammy showed my how to blow my boogies into the tissue, it is so gross!"
02/03/2008
"Momma, I sick, I really need a drink of Coke..."
01/28/2008
"Mom I can hear those cookies with my nose, its delicious!"
Crazy momma of one "Landon J. Stinkerpot", and one "Cutie Pie Connor", who was born in June-- with my darling hubby named Zak. I love my friends, books, shopping, eating great food, and life in general. I work for an appraisal office--currently trying to become a licensed residential appraiser.
1 comments:
Thanks Kel for the shout out. It means alot!
Post a Comment