Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Happenings...

So, I guess I've got to start somewhere...so we'll go ahead with last weekend. On Friday we had an adult party with some friends. We had dinner, a video scavenger hunt around the town and games and treat at our house afterwards. Costumes were mandatory!! We had a fun time and thanks to all the friends for helping out and making this party such fun. Unfortunately, I did not get to take a picture of our yummy eats--including my darling cupcakes--these people were ravishingly hungry!Here are some pictures of the crew. And for some reason, I didn't get a single shot of Jen and Joel in their trans-gender white trash glory! Jen if you read this, will you email me a copy???


Paul & Lindsey aka Lydia and Beattle Juice



Zak & Kelly aka 1920's Mobster and Flapper Girlie




Tiffany & Trevor aka Totally Awesome 80's



Cam and Sarah aka "Knocked up White Trash"




The Whole Gang--here you can see Joel (in bathrobe) and Jen (pregant beer belly)

Next Up: Pumpkin carving with Grammy Kim the Witch!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Hmm, should I send you a pic of us in our glory. Because your so awsome and such a great host of course we will. Except i dont really know how so Joel suggested pulling it off our blog. If that doesnt work let me know. Thanks again for all the planning you always do.

Libby said...

Looks like you had a good time. Video scavenger hunt-so fun! Kudos to all of your attendees for dressing up so well. I hope you're feeling a wee bit better.

Camille said...

We are going private. If you want to still read our blog email us at millielarose@gmail.com. Thanks!!!

The Coombs' said...

Everybody looks AWESOME!

colleen said...

You guys are hilarious! Looks like fun!