Tuesday, October 07, 2008

"M.V.H" Award--Most Valuable Hubby

So I've been meaning to do this post for quite some time now, and I'm finally getting around to it! My Hubby is the BEST. I don't care what you other wives say, mine takes the top award for Most Valuable Husband! While I was away playing in good ol' Seattle with the gals, Zak was a very busy guy. Not only did he take 2 days off work to be with Landon, but he accomplished more around the house in 3 days than I could do in 3 months! No joke. He was a good daddy and had fun with Landon, he canned about 30 quarts of stewed tomatoes, he painted and hung all of the doors for our basement, he cleaned the ENTIRE house and even scrubbed the bathrooms.! So now I feel even more guilty for leaving him to play! Oh well. I love him dearly and think he is the best hubby ever! I wish I had some grand prize or gift to give him, but I don't. So this blog post in his honor will have to suffice. Thanks again Babe for letting me go play! You are truly my Hero and I love you the MOST!


3 comments:

Camille said...

What a sweetheart!!! Way to go Zak!!! Can we rent him?

Veronica Reeve said...

Seriously, Zac is a great guy. We all know it. I really haven't met anyone sincerly as nice as Zac. And WOW I can't believe all the work he did while you were gone. (Rich didn't something similar once and it made me think "Hmm, why is this so hard for me to get anything done all day long?" Way to go!! Although I feel like I have the M.V.H, I definetly think Zac would tie with him. We are lucky gals.. :)

Camille said...

Kelly,
I want to personally thank you for coming out and telling me that you read my blog. I hope that you are a winner (you have a GOOD chance at winning because I only have 3 comments and there are 2 prizes, the odds are pretty good)
Thank you and please visit again, and feel free to comment on anything on my blog